Making a Payment
If you have registered your daughter for a camp and are returning to pay the remaining balance, follow the directions below: (Please note: TEAM CAMPERS must submit forms and information to their team coach, and said coach will submit it to Joanne Boyle Basketball Camps.)
- Log in under the same account you made the original payment under.
- Click on ACCOUNT
- Find the order you are wanting to make a payment on and click DETAIL
- Click on ENTER PAYMENT next to Balance Due
- If multiple registrations are on the same order detail, be sure to select from the dropdown who the payment should be applied to.
- Enter your card information
- When you are sure the information you entered is correct, click SUBMIT PAYMENT
- Focus on intensity and improvement of individual skill.
- Instill a passion for the game of basketball.
- Learn and develop fundamental skills.
- Learn how to play hard, be competitive, and have fun!
- Exhibit excellent sportsmanship and focus on being a great team player!
Camps run by Coach Boyle and her staff have always had a major theme of intensity, skill development, and an emphasis on positivity and hard work. We also pride ourselves in the selection of our camp instructors. All of our current student-athletes and some of our former Cavalier players participate in camp instruction, as well as our staff members, and some of the best college coaches and players in the area.
Ages / Abilities
Camps/Clinics are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender). The NCAA prohibits free/reduced camp admission for prospect-aged individuals (grades 9-12.)
Coach Joanne Boyle and the Cavalier Women take advantage of the great facilities here at the University of Virginia. Each camper will have the opportunity to play in John Paul Jones Arena.
Wahoo Individual Camp Overnight Campers will be housed at the Cavalier Inn. Counselors will be on each floor that campers occupy, and counselor rooms will be marked.
Campers may specify double, triple, or quadruple rooms, with the understanding that for triple or quadruple rooms, campers will be required to share a bed. Triple and quadruple rooms will only be assigned to campers in groups of three or four who mutually request each other.
We will try our best to accommodate each request made to us prior to the start of camp check-in. If a roommate is not requested, we will make every effort to assign a roommate of approximately the same age/grade. No changes can be made on registration day.
Camp Concession/Camp Store
Camp Concessions/Camp Store : Wahoo Individual Campers and Little Hoos Campers will have the opportunity to put money into a Camp Bank at registration (cash or credit cards accepted) for use at daily concession breaks and each night in the residence halls. Money not used will be refunded at the close of camp. Credit card and cash are both accepted at the Camp Store throughout all camps. Personal checks are not accepted.
What to Wear / Bring
- Basketball Shoes
- Basketball Clothes (Underwear, shirts, shorts, shoes, socks, etc.)
- Concessions and/or Camp Store Money
- Casual clothes for free time
There is a $100 deposit that is non-refundable. Your balance may be refunded up to 30 days before camp begins and requests must be in writing to Kate Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will not be available after the 30 day window has expired.